- Manager’s Messages
Association’s 2020 Audit – The Association’s 2020 audit was approved by your Board of Directors on Tuesday, April 20, 2021. The approved audit will be mailed to all homeowners and should be received before May 8, 2021.
Request for Candidates Letter – The Association’s Annual Meeting is scheduled to be held on Tuesday, October 19, 2021. This year, there are three seats up for election. If you’re interested in running for one of the seats, please return the Request for Candidates Letter and Board of Directors Candidate Statement Form to management by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, June 10, 2021. In addition to the letter you will be receiving in the mail, hard copies are available at the front desk.
Should you have any questions about the audit or the Board of Directors, please don’t hesitate to contact management at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are excited to announce that our building will be partnering with Starry Internet and Human I-T for an E-Waste donation drive in appreciation of Earth Day (April 22nd).
Importance of E-Waste donation drives:
- E-Waste are electronic devices that are no longer being used.
- It’s not safe (and illegal in California) to throw old electronics in your regular trash, but many people don’t know how else to dispose of these items.
- You can take them to a recycling center, but with the confusing acceptance restrictions, there’s no guarantee your items will actually be recycled.
- Through a donation drive with a trusted company, you can ensure that your old electronics will get a 2nd life.
Starry and Human I-T have teamed up to not just recycle your electronic devices, but to repurpose and reuse, transforming E-Waste into opportunities for underserved communities, while promoting digital inclusion and online access.
Benefits to you:
- Secure data wiping HIPAA and DoD compliant
- Receive a tax-deductible donation receipt
- Knowing your old tech is being repurposed to help those in need
- Knowing you’re helping the environment by not filling the landfills with materials that can easily be given a 2nd life
The donation bin will be located in the lobby by the front desk, and you can donate any time between Tuesday, April 20th and Friday, May 7th.
The Starry team will be on-site on Thursday, May 6th from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. to help with any questions you may have about donations. As an extra thank you, they’ll be giving out digital $5 Starbucks gift cards for anyone that donates while they’re here.
A list of items that you may donate, can be found at the front desk.
As a result of the executive session that occurred on Tuesday, March 16th, your Board of Directors has decided to reopen the gym.
The gym will operate on a reservation system as it previously had last April. All reservations must be made through the front desk. In addition to making a reservation, you must sign a waiver before using the indoor exercise equipment.
The equipment that has been placed on the rooftop will remain on the rooftop. No reservations are required to use the outdoor equipment.
The gym will only be open to residents of the building. This means that guests, personal trainers, etc… are not permitted.
Should you have any questions, please contact building management.
For those of you that are currently or are interested in leasing your unit(s), please perform a thorough background check of any prospective tenants before executing a lease.
Jon Perkins, a former detective with the Glendale Police Department of 20+ years, and currently a private investigator, will perform any background checks that you request. He can be contacted at email@example.com. The cost per background check will range between $400 – $600.