- Welcome to Broadway Hollywood
Welcome to Broadway Hollywood
Dear Members of Broadway Hollywood HOA:
I just wanted to take the time to update you on the following:
1. ANNUAL ELECTION MEETING – Thursday, 11/16/2017. Polls open at 7:00pm. WE NEED YOUR 9 VOTES to conduct the meeting. We hope to see all of you who have not already cast your ballot there in person at the meeting.
2. HOLIDAY STAFF GIFT FUND – Please see attached Memo with the detailed information for the holiday staff gift fund. Suggested contribution is $300-$600 per unit to show your appreciation to the staff for their continued commitment to your Membership.We request your contribution be made by no later than 12/16/17 to give us an opportunity to get these funds to the Staff prior to them taking their holiday.
3. POOL WORK – In preparation for the proposed plan to re-surface the pool deck the contractors are here doing some investigative testing to ensure waterproofing. Some areas maybe roped off and unavailable for usage intermittently the next few days. We apologize for the imposition.
4. STAFFING – We are still diligently recruiting the right professional to take on the 3pm-11:30pm shift. in the interim, we will continue to have Action On Call professionals here to get us through the holiday season. VALET – Has two new attendants Rolando Barquero and John Brown.
We appreciate your participation, patience and graciousness with all of the above-mentioned. If there is anything further that I may provide please do not hesitate to email me directly at: email@example.com.
I hope this email finds you well and enjoying the beautiful weather we have been having recently.
The Board has purchased Chaise Towel Covers which, we have purchased a small towel rack and a laundry basket adjacent to the stairs leading to the Pool Entrance. Since our Pool Attendant Service is Seasonal (May-Sept only) this will need to be a self-service honor system.
Please discard of your used covers to be laundered in the basket. The Front Desk Staff will do periodic sweeps of the Roof Top to empty the basket and replenish the rack. Should anything be over capacity or empty please make a call down to the Front Desk 323.463.2487 and they will attend to your requests.
The Board understands that the cushions are not wearing as well as they had hoped and are vigorously working with the Design Committee for replacement possiblities. This Lounge Cover allows for a year round option to protect the existing or replacement cushions should that be what is determined.
Please do let us know your feedback or come to the next Board Meeting scheduled for 10/19/17 at 6:30pm in the Fitness Center and discuss with them directly during Homeowner Forum. Thank you kindly.
Team Broadway Hollywood.
Summer is here and with summer comes time to enjoy the rooftop and our pool ! We look forward to seeing you there. For everyone’s enjoyment, it may be useful to review a few basic rooftop rules from our CC&R:
-No glass or sharp objects are allowed in the pool or spa. If glass or sharp objects are brought to the pool area and they cause an accident, the responsible Owner will be liable for the cost of any resulting damage or injury. Only plastic or suitable non-breakable containers are allowed near the pool area.
-Diving is not permitted in any areas of the pool or spa. Running, pushing or boisterous activity in or around the pool or spa areas is prohibited.
-Floating or inflatable devices are not permitted in the pool or spa.
-Wheeled toys or vehicles including skateboards, roller blades, roller skates or bicycles are not allowed in the pool or spa area.
-Cellular phones, radios, cassette players, CD players or other music devices must be battery operated and headsets must be worn. The noise level must be kept to your personal area only so as not to disturb
-Intoxicated persons are prohibited from using or being in close proximity to the pool or spa.
-Anyone not abiding by the rules may be asked to leave the pool or spa areas by any Member of the Association or employees of the Association or the Property Management Company.
Liz is our on-duty staff in charge of enforcing these rules, and we would appreciate your cooperation in helping her ensure that everyone, can enjoy our superb Hollywood pool!
Broadway Hollywood BOD
Broadway Hollywood residents:
Over the next couple of months employees of the Broadway front desk staff will be taking days off for vacation and to spend time with their families. Because of this you may not see the familiar faces you are accustomed to at the front desk. Please take this into consideration, as well as the fact that we will have on-call associates who have been trained and worked at the property before but may not know all the nuances that the the regular staff is aware of. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to the front desk supervisor Josh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a great start to your week!